Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 15, 2008

BOBO: I'm trying to enjoy the outdoors before it starts to get really cold. I don't mind the cold, but I like the grass & dirt a lot better when it's warm outside. I love sunny days, as long as I can go inside when I get too hot!

COCOA: I love the heat, and it's been getting colder and colder outside. I kind of remember the cold before, but I was surrounded by my mom & brothers so we were all warm. By the time we went to our new home with all of the other dogs it was warm outside. Then, when I came home with Mom & Dad & Bobo it was really warm. Then it got too hot and I stayed inside and drank lots and lots of water.
Now that I spend most of my day in my new little house, I really love the time I get to play in the yard. I like the little house too, though. I always have treats and toys inside, and I get to snuggle up on a warm blanket. I have to hold my pee! I'm really good at it! Sometimes I get nervous that Mom & Dad might be gone all day, though. I wonder if I could hold it that long?

No comments: