Saturday, June 14, 2008

June 14, 2008

BOBO: Today was a hot, but fun day! We went out to a park and I made a bunch of new friends. We also hung out in some water, but I wasn't a huge fan of that. I did get a lot of petting, and a lot of delicious treats.
COCOA: So, we got in the car (I hate it!) and drove. I was nervous we were going to go somewhere scary, so I didn't want to get in. When we stopped, I didn't want to get out. Mom picked me up and made me. I'm glad I went, though, because I went to a big grassy area and there were tons of new friends! I met a bunch, and got treats and lots of water. I went for a swim and these little kids poured water all over me....it was wonderful because it was so hot outside! When Mom wanted me to leave, I tried to resist but she picked me up and put me in the car anyway. FUN DAY!!

No comments: