Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 20, 2008


BOBO: I was having a good day. Then the thunderstorm happened.


COCOA: Today, I was back in my little room again when Mom & Dad went back to work. I had a new toy in there with me, and I wasn't sure what to do with it. It was nice and wooden though, great to chew on. I chewed for a while and got off a nice piece, but then it CRASHED on me! I was stuck for a minute, but I wiggled out. I hardly had any room to move around until Mom came home and picked it up. She seemed mad. Maybe it actually wasn't a toy.


Oh, and Bobo was upset about something tonight, so I ate his food. What? He wasn't going to eat it! He just moped around, shaking and panting. I'm so full. By the way, what does the word "destructive" mean? I heard Mom call me that to Dad.

No comments: